Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How many websites do you own?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
How many websites do you currently own? How long have you owned them?

Currently, I only own website and it’s a forum.

If you count Facebook groups, I have 2 of them which is about 3 years and 2 years apart. As for a forum, I had one in 2020 but couldn't keep up with it when COVID was ravaging.

I own a few different forums as well as a Facebook group, Discord server (though it's extremely dead and I don't really see myself doing much with it...), and a Guilded server. I also own a Sonic the Hedgehog blog as well. It may get a bit overwhelming to keep track of every thing for some people, but as long as you've got a schedule to keep track of everything you should be able to keep up with every site.

I own a few different forums as well as a Facebook group, Discord server (though it's extremely dead and I don't really see myself doing much with it...), and a Guilded server. I also own a Sonic the Hedgehog blog as well. It may get a bit overwhelming to keep track of every thing for some people, but as long as you've got a schedule to keep track of everything you should be able to keep up with every site.
Also having dedicated staff members who will help you to manage everything goes a long way in making sure none of your project is overlooked and lacking.

At the moment, I currently own a website and a forum and I co-own a forum with my other half too.

The forum I own myself is one I am slowly building up over time as I feel that is the best way to go at least in the beginning.

Back