Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How often do you repeat clients?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
Having steady and active clients who always come back to order for your services as a freelancer is golden. This makes it very easy for you to be constantly getting paid whenever they return and renew their work contract with you. I have about 5 clients who always come back to renew their orders and I'm very happy to have them as work partners.

How often do you repeat clients?

I have worked with a couple of clients for months now. These are the people who trust that I can deliver whenever the need arises.

I can say categorically that 70% of my business comes from repeat clients. I make sure to prioritise building long-term relationships and to also make sure that I deliver consistent results, which is what actually encourages clients to come back for future projects.

All.the.time. Not having repeat clients is disastrous for any freelancer.

Even when we do not speak for a few months, I know I can reach out and ask for some work because I have cultivated those relationships over the years and done a great enough job for them that they would not mind giving me more work if they have it.

All.the.time. Not having repeat clients is disastrous for any freelancer.

Even when we do not speak for a few months, I know I can reach out and ask for some work because I have cultivated those relationships over the years and done a great enough job for them that they would not mind giving me more work if they have it.
What we need to know is that repeat clients are the backbone of a thriving freelance career. I go above and beyond to cultivate relationships, deliver exceptional work, and also maintain communication. This has helped me gain some loyal clients and ensures a steady stream of projects from them.

I rely on repeat clients! I used to run a portrait business decades ago and having repeat customers gave me a lot of work when I had down time. It was good to know that they enjoyed my artwork and that they trusted me to draw/paint their family and pets.

As a book trailer freelancer, I intend to build up a good database of repeat customers of authors who can trust that I do the job in the way they not only expected, but above their expectations.

I rely on repeat clients! I used to run a portrait business decades ago and having repeat customers gave me a lot of work when I had down time. It was good to know that they enjoyed my artwork and that they trusted me to draw/paint their family and pets.

As a book trailer freelancer, I intend to build up a good database of repeat customers of authors who can trust that I do the job in the way they not only expected, but above their expectations.
Building a loyal client base is indeed a great strategy. Repeat clients provide a steady stream of work and income. It took me time to learn how to nurture relationships to make clients come back for business but it's worth the effort.

Back