Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How often do you send newsletters?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Sending newsletters to your members or community is a great way of not only keeping them in the loop with updates and new things but it can also allow you to market your site too.

In some cases, some sites that send newsletters tend to do them either once a week or once a month but I have known some sites to send quite a few a week and it can sometimes feel like overkill.

If you send out newsletters, how often do you send them? Do you feel you have found the sweet spot?

I used to do so every month, but I started running out of ideas to put in the newsletters and one guy threatened to call the cops on me for sending out consistent newsletters even though there was an unsubscribe link attached to every newsletter. I only send out newsletters for major changes these days.

I send newsletters atleast once a month. This pace is ok for me as it allow for sending high quality content that'll keep my audience engaged.

I send my newsletters bi-weekly. Based on my research, I found that this frequency works best for my audience and it's a way to keep them informed and engaged as well.

Back