Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Is SEO worth it still for clients?

TechWiz18

Newcomer
Credits
I am struggling to decide whether offering a service that provides SEO benefits is actually a worth while to be offering.

I have heard that it can be a lost cause because of how search engines will put the highest bidder at the top of the results anyway.

I am not a big fan of offering things to clients that is not going to provide them with any tangible benefit.

I have asked the question many times over regarding SEO and how important it is now as opposed to say 10 years ago. How many people come back and say that it is not worth it now and that content is key is quite staggering.

Some people do still look for SEO services but whether it would be beneficial to them is something we can never be sure about.

SEO is a crucial part of content optimization and it's still worth it. Of course,I understand the that the search engines prioritize paid ads, but organic SEO is probably the best ways to drive significant traffic to your content.

SEO is worth it because it focuses more on organic growth and also a long-term visibility. If you adopt the proper, strategy, it's possible to achieve sustainable results and increase the brand credibility as well.

Last edited:
I am struggling to decide whether offering a service that provides SEO benefits is actually a worth while to be offering.

I have heard that it can be a lost cause because of how search engines will put the highest bidder at the top of the results anyway.

I am not a big fan of offering things to clients that is not going to provide them with any tangible benefit.
Of course, SEO is still worth it in 2024. People are still searching for answers to their questions on search engines. SEO isn’t based on pay-per-click like PPC, so the highest bidder isn’t placed at the top of the results.

If you buy ads via Google AdWords, you’ll show up for certain keywords if you purchase ad slots for those keywords.

SEO provides results and free traffic. Why not give your clients something extra?

SEO is worth it because it focuses more on organic growth and also a long-term visibility. If you adopt the proper, strategy, it's possible to achieve sustainable results and increase the brand credibility as well.
He is talking about whether offering this to a client exclusively is worth it, almost all of us here know the benefits of SEO, but perhaps a service only oriented to SEO may not be very interesting for a potential client, I think that many people are still looking for these services even if it is exclusively.

He is talking about whether offering this to a client exclusively is worth it, almost all of us here know the benefits of SEO, but perhaps a service only oriented to SEO may not be very interesting for a potential client, I think that many people are still looking for these services even if it is exclusively.
Sure! Understand what the OP is driving at. I'm saying SEO remains a very valuable service for clients as it can definitely create a more attractive and comprehensive digital marketing package for them.

Back