Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

🏆 Contest Logo design contest - 50USD

Avaelon

Newcomer
Credits
Hello,

I’m looking to get a logo designed for new online project.

The name is After Hours.

Which is a NSFW community. I do not really have any specifics in mind, so I depend on the creativity from this community.

There is no rush, I will close this contest as soon as I see something that blows my mind. But as an end date is required, I’ll set it at two weeks from now.

For this task I’m willing to spend 50USD.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Avaelon please see attached my submission. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

after-hours.png

Upvote 0
Hello,

I’m looking to get a logo designed for new online project.

The name is After Hours.

Which is a NSFW community. I do not really have any specifics in mind, so I depend on the creativity from this community.

There is no rush, I will close this contest as soon as I see something that blows my mind. But as an end date is required, I’ll set it at two weeks from now.

For this task I’m willing to spend 50USD.

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Avaelon please take a look at my submission.

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_001433.webp
    IMG_20240827_001433.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Hi everyone,
First of all, thank you all for your submissions. My feedback is below your submission.
@Avaelon please see attached my submission. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

after-hours.png
This is overall a great piece, but not what I'm looking for. I feel that this design resembles the country Turkey too much, and would cause some confusion.

Hello @Avaelon please take a look at my submission.
Good design, but it's not convincing me sadly. Sorry.
Here's my entry to the contest.

View attachment 396
The quality is very good, but I don't quite see the arrows as an adult/NSFW niche.
Hello here is my entry :)
View attachment 400
This is quite nice, but for some reason it brings AI generated into my head? I could be wrong.
I do like the font here, very playful, reminds me of Pokémon. That being said, it would be great for a gaming themed website, for an adult not so much.

I've had some help to come up with a concept:
  • Concept: A dark, moody aesthetic with neon lights, reminiscent of late-night cityscapes or nightlife.
  • Design Elements: The text "After Hours" in a sleek, modern font, possibly with a glowing neon effect. The background could be a gradient of dark purples, blues, and blacks, with subtle hints of light reflecting like in a bar or nightclub.
  • Icon: A subtle icon like a crescent moon or a silhouette of a city skyline in the background, hinting at the after-dark theme.

Thank you all for your submissions so far, my feedback is as honest as I could give it. Hopefully you will be able to adjust your design and will amaze me at some point.

Upvote 0
Here's my attempt! Let me know if you want to see any other versions/previews! :)

Hi @Avaelon,
Thanks for the feedback. I have revised my submission. Please see attached and let me know your thoughts:
View attachment 420

I’m most fond of these two designs by @SarahKik and @BRANSOL - thank you.

Although, I might need to change the name from After Hours to After Dark because of domain registration issues. I haven’t decided anything so far.

In the meantime, feel free to let your creative minds work and if you want to submit another entry, feel free to do so.

I’ll be back shortly with a definitive name and decision. Thanks all.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone,
First of all, thank you all for your submissions. My feedback is below your submission.

This is overall a great piece, but not what I'm looking for. I feel that this design resembles the country Turkey too much, and would cause some confusion.

Good design, but it's not convincing me sadly. Sorry.

The quality is very good, but I don't quite see the arrows as an adult/NSFW niche.

This is quite nice, but for some reason it brings AI generated into my head? I could be wrong.

I do like the font here, very playful, reminds me of Pokémon. That being said, it would be great for a gaming themed website, for an adult not so much.

I've had some help to come up with a concept:
  • Concept: A dark, moody aesthetic with neon lights, reminiscent of late-night cityscapes or nightlife.
  • Design Elements: The text "After Hours" in a sleek, modern font, possibly with a glowing neon effect. The background could be a gradient of dark purples, blues, and blacks, with subtle hints of light reflecting like in a bar or nightclub.
  • Icon: A subtle icon like a crescent moon or a silhouette of a city skyline in the background, hinting at the after-dark theme.

Thank you all for your submissions so far, my feedback is as honest as I could give it. Hopefully you will be able to adjust your design and will amaze me at some point.
Here my revision _92ab3ae3-26ce-43fa-8f0f-04b3cb183b45.webp

Upvote 1
I’m most fond of these two designs by @SarahKik and @BRANSOL - thank you.

Although, I might need to change the name from After Hours to After Dark because of domain registration issues. I haven’t decided anything so far.

In the meantime, feel free to let your creative minds work and if you want to submit another entry, feel free to do so.

I’ll be back shortly with a definitive name and decision. Thanks.
Here's another revision _a1a52266-a3e8-4b07-9601-74a4c3a0d256.webp

Upvote 1