Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Paid To Click Advertising

TechWiz18

Newcomer
Credits
I have seen a handful of PTC sites claim to drive traffic to your site. Is this actually worth while? I'm not so certain I would recommend this to any clients let alone use it myself.

These became popular during the early days of the internet. I recall my mother exploring such websites and not producing anything, lol. Regarding methods to drive traffic, I'm not entirely certain they would be effective. Ensuring your SEO is properly configured would likely be your best option.

These used to be popular years ago, I always remember using them when I started out and back then, they used to give results. Nowadays I am not so sure they would give the same results as they used to which is a shame.

I tend to focus on SEO and building up backlinks and that seems to work well for me.

The PTC platforms pay users to click ads, while the advertisers pay for the targeted ad views. I haven't used it for marketing, but based on my findings, it's very effective for brand awareness and to also drive traffic. But what you need to know is that you need to beware of low-quality traffic and click fraud. These are common issues with this type of advertising model. I have plans to use them to drive traffic to my website, but I have to monitor the quality of the traffic.

I’ve seen people who have recorded success with PTC on niche-specific platforms. One thing that is crucial is to choose platforms with high-quality users and relevant demographics in order to ensure effective ad views.

Back