Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Playing mobile games on computer

xalum

Newcomer
Credits
I have come across many mobile games that offer rewards to players. Being a freelancer by heart, I obviously want to cash on these games. Problem is that my Android mobile phone does not have adequate processing capabilities to allow this.

Hence my question: Is it possible for one to play these Android (or IOS) games on a computer?

I do know of an app that you can install on your computer but this one is Android so you can only play games for Android on this program and that is Bluestacks.

I am not aware of one for iOS though.

I might be wrong, but I don't think there is any app like that available for iOS file games. For Android, on the other hand, BlueStacks is one of the best apps to use. I have used this once. The only difficulty you might experience is on how to control the games, especially if your laptop is not a touchscreen.

Playing mobile games on your computer is a total game changer for me. You can definitely use emulators like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer to run mobile games on your PC.

My two cents on rarning money by playing video games is a complete waste of time. There's nothing tangible you will earn from playing games that you can earn from. It's like playing Crypto based games, it's not worth it.

There are some games that are even optimised for PC only. These games offer exclusive features or improved graphics, and that's why they are more immersive. Plus, you can decide to use your keyboard and mouse to create a more immersive experience. Playing mobile games on a computer can also help you conserve your phone's battery life and storage space too.

Most of the games that I know that pay to use are for mobile devices, so I don't know if most of them you can use on the computer, all the games I have played in which I could get some money only had the option of being used on the mobile device, I don't know why this is, perhaps to monetization through pop-up ads.

Back