Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

PlayStation 5 pro

Deep

Newcomer
Credits
images (1).webp

Sony is ridiculous. They want us to spend $700 on a console and spend $70 on a video game but then charge us $80 to play online. And if you want to play your old physical games you need to buy an $80 drive. Yikes!

The price definitely surprised me. And seeing everyone’s reaction on social media, I don’t think they’ll sell much examples.

That's insane! I have seen one at the store the other day and thought to myself $700 is extremely high especially if you're going to have to pay a lot for the games and to play online. It's crazy how expensive gaming has gotten. I'm happy I am not one to spend a lot of time gaming so I never really spend money on games. I have an old NES system and N64 and that's about my gaming life. I do play games on my laptop and my phone but all of them are free.

I am scared to see how much these gaming consols will cost us in the future and how much more you'll have to pay for in-app purchases.

I'd rather have a gaming PC than spend that much on a console.
You and I both. I haven’t played on a console in years; the last time I did was on the Xbox One.

The regular PS5 will probably drop in price, though.

Back