Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Positive Energy

an0nym0us

Newcomer
Credits
In a time where only troubles and problems are talked about, (such as the topic of war or corona) we often forget the good things in life that fill us with positive energy. The things that are worth living for, and feel pleasure to see and experience.

I sometimes think we are programmed to think about the negative by default. I've been a negative Nancy about many aspects of life throughout it. You have to train your brain to think positively and be grateful for everything good in your life. The media flourishes our brain full of negativity since that's what most people come online to talk about that they might not be able to express freely offline.

I always seem to look at the negative side of things and I have always been like that, I guess with bad luck in the past and things going wrong in the past, it's an automatic reaction now.

I have gotten better at looking at things in a more positive light.

I always seem to look at the negative side of things and I have always been like that, I guess with bad luck in the past and things going wrong in the past, it's an automatic reaction now.

I have gotten better at looking at things in a more positive light.
Positive energy is definitely everything. It's like when you're surrounded by good vibes, you'll definitely feel more alive because it's so contagious.

Back