Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Referral Contest: 275USD Giveaway

Welcome! You have been invited by Sinistra to join our community. Please click here to register.

Cedric

Agora Founder
Staff member
Administration
Credits
Greetings @everyone !

We're hosting a Referral Contest with some fantastic prizes up for grabs. Here’s your chance to win big by simply inviting your friends to join Agora. It’s easy and fun!

How to Enter:

1. Refer your friends to join Agora using your unique referral ID. Find your referral link [here] or ask them to include your name during registration.
  2. Each successful referral counts as one entry into the contest.
  3. Note: Your referred friend must make 5 posts for the referral to be valid.

Prizes:

1. 🏆 First Place: $200 USD
  2. 🥈 Second Place: $50 USD
  3. 🥉 Third Place: $25 USD
Prizes will be sent via PayPal.

Visit the Referral Contest Page for more information

Eligibility: You need a minimum of 10 referrals to be eligible for the grand prize of $200.

The more friends you refer, the higher your chances of winning!

Good luck to everyone, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Note: Rules may change during the contest. Any updates will be posted in this thread.

I believe this is a fantastic initiative for several reasons!

Firstly, it provides an excellent opportunity to engage our current members and encourage them to actively participate in growing our community. By leveraging their networks, we can reach a broader audience and attract individuals who are already somewhat connected to our mission and values.

Secondly, a referral contest adds an element of fun and competition, which can boost morale and foster a sense of camaraderie among participants. This kind of positive interaction is beneficial not only for community building but also for reinforcing a culture of collaboration and support.

Lastly, incentivizing referrals through a contest format is a smart way to align individual efforts with our overall growth objectives. It ensures that everyone involved is working towards a common goal, and the rewards serve as a tangible acknowledgment of their contributions.

I am excited about the potential impact of this initiative and am more than willing to support its implementation in any way I can. Please let me know if there are specific areas where my assistance would be most valuable.

I look forward to seeing the positive outcomes it will undoubtedly bring =)

Here's a little tip to make invitations easy.

When going on to the referral contests page you can utilize the built in invitation system which allows you to send emails directly to whoever you wish to invite.

Or click this link to go to the invitation page.

1722838823135.webp

You are allowed to send unlimited emails, although per 10.

1722838942128.webp

This makes it really easy to drop some emails and let your friends know about Agora. Your personal referral link will be included automatically in the sent email and it will thus automatically count as a referral.

Best of luck!

Hey everyone!

Hope y’all are doing well.

Just wanted to provide a quick update on the referral contest.

@Kennysplash is currently in first place with 7 referrals, @Devin is in second place with 4 referrals, and Nomad is in third place with 2 referrals.

We still have plenty of time until the referral contest ends, so anything is still possible!😁

Thank you for your support!

Hi everyone!

Just a little update.

1725457434022.webp

In first place we currently have @Kennysplash - followed up by @Devin

Everything is still possible, there's still plenty of time! :) Good luck.

Wow go Kenny -- it certainly is harder than it looks. Organically I have been spreading word, but the action seems to lack. Ill start sending reminders :ROFLMAO:

I've also been telling people about this place but unfortunately there hasn't been much coming from it. I'll keep trying though. Congratulations to everyone who have made it into the contest.