Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Selling Freelancing Services

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
What is your favorite platform when it comes to sell your freelancing services? Well, currently, I am not active on any freelancing platforms but in the past I was making really good money on Upwork and SEOClerks. I also sold through Fiverr but not much.Interestingly, I have also sold through webmaster forums.

I have sold more on forums than on marketplace platforms. I have a Fiverr account, but I never made a penny on it. I’m focusing more on webmaster forums as my market place now.

Well, I left freelancing platforms to start my freelancing career on my own. I use my own site, social sites, and also forums for selling service. I was not happy with the com,mission I had to give to freelancing platforms.

Fiverr has been where I am very active. I sell some of my services there, and it has been a beautiful experience. I can't say where else that I can be able to make that kind of return aside from Fiverr.

I have used Fiverr, Upwork and SEOclerks. They are the biggest freelancing websites I've used over the years. I have had more success on SEOclerks more than the others.

I have used Fiverr, Upwork and SEOclerks. They are the biggest freelancing websites I've used over the years. I have had more success on SEOclerks more than the others.

SEOclerks was good to me as a freelancer back then as I had a consistent client that always ordered my services. However, things changed when the platform had a change of ownership then.

SEOclerks was good to me as a freelancer back then as I had a consistent client that always ordered my services. However, things changed when the platform had a change of ownership then.
Yeah, that's very correct. The change of ownership had so many things revamped on the freelancing website which made it extremely difficult for people to get jobs there.

Right, I find it a lot more easier to sell my services on promotional forums. This is why I use Forum Promotion very often because I get most of my clients from the community more than any other places I've used.

I have used both Fiverr and SEOClerk in the past to sell my services but have found that I have made more selling on promotion forums selling my services than I ever did on places such as Fiverr and SEOClerk.

I have turned to just offering my services on forums now and have been able to get frequent customers which is great!

A few years back, I started offering my freelance services on popular platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork, hoping to kick-start my freelancing career. However, despite my efforts, I struggled to land any projects through these platforms. This led me to explore other options, and I eventually found success after joining a local freelancing platform and SEOClerk.

At present, I have a job through the local platform, but it is unstable. Moreover, I have been able to build a solid client base on SEOClerk, which has kept me busy with different projects, especially during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic.

In my search for a more stable and higher-paying job, I am planning to seek a new opportunity on my local freelancing platform. The need for increased stability has become more pressing due to the unpredictability of my current online job. I also intend to revisit SEOClerk as part of my effort to explore different avenues for work.

To successfully sell my freelancing services, It's very important to make sure that I identify the niche, and also highlight my unique value proposition before showcasing my portfolio. Also, I need to build a strong online presence as well.

To sell your freelancing service, it's essential to define your services and target audience, as this will help you stand out. Also, it's very critical to create a personalised sales approach, focussing on the client's needs and pain points. You need to use case studies and testimonials to demonstrate your expertise.

Another thing that I found very useful is to offer flexible pricing models. The essence of this is that it can attract clients. To enhance your brand’s visibility, you should consider utilising online marketplaces, collaborations, and referrals to expand your reach.

Back