Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Selling Product or Selling Services

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you think selling services is easier or selling products? What can make you more money, selling products or selling services? In my experience, selling services is easier if you are selling services that are in demand. However, you can make more money form selling products as you do not have to work to create products you can acquire them or you can even sell digital products that you can sell again and again.

Selling services needs to creates a channel for client relationships and for adaptability too. Selling products requires marketing and a lot of distribution efforts as well. Ultimately, it's advised to consider your strengths, target audience needs, and growth goals as well. Diversifying your offerings can help you mitigate risks and increase revenue streams too.

I've had experience with both, but what I find out is that selling services allows for more personal connection and customization. As a consultant, it's very possible for me to tailor my services to each client's unique needs, and that’ll lead to more satisfaction and repeat business.

Back