Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Selling services on promotional forums?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
Fiverr, Upwork, SEOclerks and so many other big freelancing websites are known to be where freelancers hook up to sell their professional services and make money. But that's not the only place to sell services now. Freelancers have branched out to promotional forums to do exactly the same thing they on Fiverr, Upwork and SEOclerks. The only advantage they have with using promotional forums is not paying any charges when they sell their services.

How much success have you had with selling your services on promotional forums?

Yes, promotional forums have given freelancers a soft landing when compared to how difficult it is for them to sell their services on big sites like Fiverr, Upwork, SEOclerks. You might stay months on those big sites without selling anything but with promotional forums, you have a better chance.

I have had a lot of success selling my services on promotion forums and even gained some clients who I now have recurring work with which means I now am guaranteed a certain amount each month without fail.

I was using SEOClerk but they changed so much that now, I have to wait 10 days for it to clear before I have access to my money which is a pain. As of now, I much prefer to offer services on promotion forums to avoid fees and waiting times.

Back