Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Share a design inspiration resource

uptrendfinancialsignal

Novice Trader
Credits
I love to share inspiration resources and one of my favorites is Dribbble. I see Dribbble as l a playground for all designers. This is a place where you’ll find amazing work from designers all around the world and you’ll be inspired by the creativity and talent that was invested in their designs.

That's a great site to get inspiration!

Some others I found were Behance, as I'm learning graphics software, and Awwwards which I learned about when I was/am practicing web development.

That's a great site to get inspiration!

Some others I found were Behance, as I'm learning graphics software, and Awwwards which I learned about when I was/am practicing web development.
It's also very important to consider that we can get inspiration everywhere. One thing to note is that it's neccesary to understand what makes the designs very effective.

Great topic! Feel free to share some of the designs here that inspire you. :)

For me, while I have some designers I follow on various social media, I mostly use Pinterest. When it comes to searching for samples and downloading resources, I believe Pinterest is one of the best places to go. It is also extremely easy to navigate.

For me, while I have some designers I follow on various social media, I mostly use Pinterest. When it comes to searching for samples and downloading resources, I believe Pinterest is one of the best places to go. It is also extremely easy to navigate.
That's a good example. Some searches have led me to Pinterest, which definitely has its share of talented designers.

That's a good example. Some searches have led me to Pinterest, which definitely has its share of talented designers.
I started using Pinterest officially this year and so far it has helped me a lot. Before making a design I tend to check Pinterest for inspiration and other samples of designs made by experienced designers.

Back