🏆 Contest Slider Items - 70USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Agora Founder
Staff member
Administration
Credits
We are looking for creative and professional designs for the main slider on our Agora landing page. Agora is a digital goods marketplace and freelancer community, and we want our slider to capture the essence of our platform. Your designs will help set the tone for our users and provide an engaging first impression.

Design Requirements:

We need 7 slider images that will represent the following features and sections of our website:

1. Welcome to Agora: Your Digital Marketplace
    • Text: "Discover a world of digital assets. Buy, sell, and exchange domains, websites, software, and more with ease."
    • Visual Style: Modern, vibrant, and tech-focused, showcasing various digital goods like domains, software, and themes.
  2. Join the Freelancer Community
    • Text: "Connect with talented freelancers from around the globe. Join our community today and bring your projects to life."
    • Visual Style: Diverse, collaborative, featuring freelancers working together, with a global community vibe.
  3. Launch Your Next Big Idea with Agora
    • Text: "Secure the perfect start for your project. Browse our extensive catalog of websites, licenses or domains."
    • Visual Style: Clean and professional, focusing on a search bar with domain suggestions or abstract representations of a digital landscape.
  4. Design Contests: Get Creative Solutions
    • Text: "Host a design contest and receive unique, high-quality designs from talented creators."
    • Visual Style: Dynamic and creative, showcasing a variety of design elements (logos, websites, etc.) coming together.
  5. Find the Right Freelancer for Your Project
    • Text: "Need help with a project? Browse profiles, check reviews, and hire the best freelancer for the job."
    • Visual Style: Focus on a freelancer profile, highlighting skills, ratings, and a 'Hire Now' button.
  6. Agora Job Board: Post or Find Jobs
    • Text: "Looking for work or talent? Post your job or browse listings on the Agora Job Board."
    • Visual Style: Professional and structured, showing a job board interface or elements representing job postings and applications.
  7. Stay Updated with Agora Insights
    • Text: "Get the latest tips, trends, and news from the digital marketplace world. Subscribe to our newsletter."
    • Visual Style: Informative and sleek, with a newsletter or blog interface and a 'Subscribe Now' button.
Design Specifications:

• Size: 800x800
  • Format: High-resolution PNG or JPG, including PSD or AI files.
  • Color Scheme: Should align with the Agora brand - https://agoraforo.com/
  • Font: Use our font found on the website.
  • Style: Consistent, modern, and reflective of a professional digital marketplace
Submission Guidelines:

• Once picked as winner, submit your designs in a single .zip file, including individual files for each slider.
  • Ensure that all text is editable, either by providing the original design files or by leaving space for text adjustments.
  • Contest ends on August 17th.
Prize Details:

The winner will receive $70 USD, and their designs will be featured prominently on the Agora landing page. The winning designer will also be credited for their work on our site.

Last edited:
Hey Cedric, just some thoughts regarding the mockups needed.
Where will you be using the designs specifically? On the site or on other sites? and if you could share a link to the designated area I can mockup these in action for a better overall idea.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Upvote 0
Hey Cedric, just some thoughts regarding the mockups needed.
Where will you be using the designs specifically? On the site or on other sites? and if you could share a link to the designated area I can mockup these in action for a better overall idea.

Look forward to hearing from you!
It will be displayed here:

Upvote 0
Amazing contest! Unfortunately, I am no good at designing. Though I do look forward to seeing all of the submissions and finding out who gets the winning prize of $70 USD and for them to have their work as our banner.

Good luck to everyone, I'm so excited to see all of the creative work!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you all for the submissions so far. The contest ends tomorrow. :)

Reactions: me2
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back