Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Sourcing for funds to boost your business.

Kennysplash

Apprentice
Credits
There are a lot of business ideas that have been conceived by many people. The problem is often the funds to finance the business.
One way this can be done is by applying for business grants. But you need to have a convincing business model and plan.
As long as the potential is glaring, you have a high probability of getting a grant.

What other ways can funds be sourced?

One can solicit for financial support from family and close friends who understand the potential of the business in question. But then, that depends on the kind of relationship you have with them.

Asking your friends or even family for financial support to start a business is always a good idea. Sit down with your friends or family, and explain to them your business plan and what you would use the funding for and in most cases, they are more than happy to help you.

Easiest way to source funds for a business is to save a percentage of your income from your salary, and put this towards your early start up fund. This is the best way to source funds. Otherwise you’ll need to take a loan

I understand that it's very difficult to get funds to boost business. I struggle to raise funds for my offline business too, but I've got some tips to share with you. I’ll advise you to consider using the crowdfunding or industry-specific grants instead of business loans.

Back