Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

TikTok is testing External links in Videos

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
TikTok is experimenting with a new feature that allows users to embed web links directly in their videos. This development significantly expands beyond the platform's current product link options, offering greater possibilities for content creators and businesses.

A prominent example is @joyn.de, a German streaming service, which has begun embedding links to their website in several videos. This integration provides viewers with an effortless way to delve deeper into their content, signaling a move towards more natural and varied content linking. This innovation could revolutionize brand-audience interactions on TikTok.

By incorporating direct links, creators can enrich their content, driving traffic and engagement more seamlessly. As TikTok continues to innovate, this feature has the potential to be a pivotal element in digital marketing and content strategies.

Source: https://web.swipeinsight.app/posts/tiktok-tests-web-links-in-videos-7669#

Tiktok may soon become a good source of building new backlinks to forums and websites. What are your thoughts on this? Will you be utilizing Tiktok to be build backlinks once the feature is fully rolled out?

I saw something about this the other day when I was scrolling on social media randomly but couldn't stop to read as was called into a doctors appointment.

I think it is great this could be coming to TikTok and will help many when it comes to not only SEO but marketing too!

Back