Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Tubi was the most watched streaming service in May

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
According to ToonHive on Twitter, Tubi was the most-watched streaming service last month and had more viewers than any other streaming service.

Does anyone here use Tubi? I use the streaming service sometimes. It usually has older movies and shows that other streaming services don’t have.

I think the only show I've ever used Tubi for was Yu-Gi-Oh. I don't remember watching any films on there or any other shows. I can watch Yu-Gi-Oh on Crunchyroll now that we have that service.

I haven't used Tubi in a while, I generally use BFlix because there are more options and I find the movies sometimes freeze on Tubi. Though I can see why it is the most popular streaming service.

I randomly found out about Tubi a few weeks ago when I saw a news article about it on Sky News when I was checking the news.

After checking Tubi out, it does look like a great free alternative to services such as Netflix, Amazon Video and Disney Plus!

I’m not surprise, since it's free and due to the fact that it has huge library of shows and movies. I mean, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't love free entertainment.

Back