Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Using Youtube and other video platforms for marketing

Ravenfreak

Apprentice
Credits
In this day and age, more and more people are using Youtube and other video sharing sites such as TikTok to help with promoting their businesses. Are you utilizing these platforms to help spread the word about your services? I feel they're just as important as any other social media platform, many people enjoy watching short videos. Using Youtube Shorts or even Tiktok can really help spread the word about your services and websites as well.

At the moment, I am not utilizing video platforms to promote my sites but I am looking into creating channels on both YouTube and TikTok to help promote one forum I am slowly working on.

This is the first time I have created and built up a forum that I am working on slowly to succeed so it's a different journey but an exciting and interesting one.

I actually just started a new YouTube channel to help out my blog. I haven't posted anything on it yet, but hopefully it will work out.

I have used visual content to drive traffic to my brand, and I've recorded huge success. It's a better way to engage with your audiences than static formats. Video platforms boast massive user bases, and that is why they provide a wide reach. The good thing is that you can repurpose your videos for different channels and maximise your content value. Video ads are known for offering targeted reach and measurable results.

Basically, I use YouTube for product demos, tutorials, and customer testimonials. It's not really easy, but with consistent effort, you’ll achieve the best result. Another thing is that you can definitely use the video platforms to build trust and showcase your products in action.

Back