Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What’s the best programming languages for beginners?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Novice Trader
Credits
If you’re looking for the best programming language for beginners, let me tell you, starting with Python is great and dit could be a game-changer. This is more like learning to ride a bike and once you're able to get the hang of it, you'll surely be on the cruise in no time. Another important thing is that it has a massive community, so be sure that you'll never be stuck.

I took a college course in Python once, but I dropped out due to feeling it wasn't the path I wanted to take in the coding universe. I'm more into the front-end side of the spectrum and the best coding language that may be considered will be strongly opinionated on an individual basis since people will defend the coding languages they know and love, more than likely. It all depends on what you want to do with said programming languages.

I think you need to experiment with a few beginner-friendly languages like Python to see what suits you the best and what makes you face challenges that you can learn to fix as a beginner. It also depends on what kind of fields you like, like games development websites or other fields.

I took a college course in Python once, but I dropped out due to feeling it wasn't the path I wanted to take in the coding universe. I'm more into the front-end side of the spectrum and the best coding language that may be considered will be strongly opinionated on an individual basis since people will defend the coding languages they know and love, more than likely. It all depends on what you want to do with said programming languages.

You're right, choosing a programming language is just a personal preference. There are many languages to explore and they are JavaScript, HTML/CSS and TypeScript.

Python and Ruby have often been touted as the best for beginners. I started my journey with PHP, and it suited me well because it combines different aspects of front-end and back-end development, which I like.

The best advice I can give is to find one programming language and go as deep as you can with it. Once you do this, picking up a second or third one will be much easier because programming fundamentals do not change much across languages.

Some others mentioned this already, but I'll also reiterate. I think the best languages to learn are those that align with your interests and goals. This will also make it easy to stick with.

For just learning, I don't have a lot of exposure to many of the programming languages out there, but Python and JavaScript felt easier than some others. And with the rise of machine learning and AI, there's probably more resources out there than ever for learning Python.

Back