Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What Are Your Favorite Movies?

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
How often do you watch movies, what are your favorite movies?
Well, I like watching movies but sadly I don't get time to watch them too frequently. Some of my favorite movies are:
Scent of a Woman
One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest
Clockwork Orange
8 1/2 (Eight and Half)
Bitter Moon
etc.

The Lord of the Rings, hands down.

I also like Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Chronicles of Narnia, X-Men, and The Avengers.

I've watched a couple of movies, but "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)" is my favourite movie. This movie was directed by Peter Jackson and I can bet that there are a lot of fans for this movie. It followed the climax of the War of the Ring with Frodo and Sam featuring in the movie. Basically, you can learn about courage, friendship and good winning evil in the movie.

I don't watch movies too often, maybe once a month or something. My favourite movies are The Collector, The Collection, Don't Breathe, Don't Breathe 2 & the Saw movies (there's a new one coming out and I am very excited to see it :D )

I don't tend to watch movies too often if I am honest, the last movie I watched was a few weeks ago and that was Deadpool and Wolverine, before that, I watched Hocus Pocus 2.

In terms of favourite movies they would have to be

The Harry Potter Series
Hocus Pocus 1 & 2

Avatar! I so much love the movie for the diversity of actors and skills, each one being unique in his own way, while the real avatar mastered them all. I so much love it.

There are so many movies which I've watched over the years that I loved so much. Some of them are ; Lords of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Predator and all the Iron Man movies.

There are so many movies which I've watched over the years that I loved so much. Some of them are ; Lords of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Predator and all the Iron Man movies.
Those are awesome choices. The Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean series are classics and part of my favorites too. What is it about Tony Stark that draws you to the Marvel movies?

I really enjoy movies and gaming, i can't sleep without watching a movie and i spend a lots of time watching, my favorite movie is "the hangover" loved that movie its very funny and no matter how many times i see the movie it still cracks me when i watch it.

Back