Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What are your favourite graphics to create?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As graphics designers, we create many different graphics for clients and in some cases, for our projects. As much as we may enjoy creating graphics and we do have some graphics that we are not too keen to work on, we also have those graphics we love to create and we could spend hours creating these specific ones.

As a graphics designer, what graphics would you say are your favourite to create?

This might sound weird, but I do not have any favorites when it comes to graphic design. Yes there are some projects that has really stressed me in the past and there are some I enjoyed doing but that's pretty much it. I just simply try my best to enjoy myself and avoid pressure whenever I am making a design.

This might sound weird, but I do not have any favorites when it comes to graphic design. Yes there are some projects that has really stressed me in the past and there are some I enjoyed doing but that's pretty much it. I just simply try my best to enjoy myself and avoid pressure whenever I am making a design.

That doesn't sound weird at all! For me, it’s so refreshing to approach graphic design without any kind of favourites or biases. By doing so, you will be able to tackle each project with a clear mind and you will also focus more on the task at hand.

Back