Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What are your thoughts about Microlikes?

Ja sa bong

Apprentice
Credits
If I can think of one of latest new features that came into existence for forums usage today, it's going to be Microlikes. It's a tipping based reward system for forums. It allows users to tip each other and also receive tips. The Microlikes can be withdrawn through PayPal or Litecoin when you have enough to be processed.

This is a new innovative way to encourage the use of forums which is rewarding those who are using forums where Microlikes is enabled.

Have you considered using Microlikes in your forum?

I have MicroLikes enabled in one forum that I co-own and will be adding it to other forums when I can. I do like the concept of MicroLikes and how it is being used to reward communities for their contributions to your community.

I am looking forward to seeing more about the future of MicroLikes.

I have MicroLikes enabled in one forum that I co-own and will be adding it to other forums when I can. I do like the concept of MicroLikes and how it is being used to reward communities for their contributions to your community.

I am looking forward to seeing more about the future of MicroLikes.
How has Microlikes impacted your community? Has there been a difference in your forum’s activity or an increase in new users since you implemented Microlikes?

Back