Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What are your thoughts on AI-written content?

ken_gitahi

Apprentice
Content Writer
Credits
We have seen ain increase in AI-generated content across various platforms. As a writer, I'm curious about your experience with and perspective on this trend and how it will affect the writing industry.

Some of the things I think about when I think about AI-written content are:

1. How does AI-written content compare to human-written content in terms of creativity, nuance, and depth?

2. Do you think readers can tell the difference between AI and human-written content? Should writers label AI-generated content as such?

3. Its impact on the writing industry: As someone concerned about this, I worry about:
- Job displacement for professional writers. Many of my friends tell me they are having a hard time getting work
- Devaluation of human creativity and expertise
- Potential homogenization of content

4. What are the ethical implications of using AI to produce content at scale? Is it unethical to create content like this and not disclose it?

5. How will the balance between AI and human-written content evolve in the coming years?

6. Are there any positive aspects or use cases for AI-written content that we should consider?

Share your thoughts, experiences, and concerns. Has AI-written content affected your work or reading habits? What are your thoughts on Ai-written content in general?

AI-written content is what has been sparking debate for a while now. Some see it as being very efficient, while others actually worry about the authenticity and quality of content produced. AI can definitely assist with research and organisation of work, but human touch is very crucial.

The use of AI for writing and content creation should be banned because it's not allowing writers to earn the amount they deserve.

AI written contents are generic and very obvious. It is very easy to differentiate it from human written contents, unless one doesn't have experience in writing.
I'd say that some people are completely relying on AI to do their writing projects, which is not supposed to be.

I think most habit readers should easily be able to tell the diffencr between ai generated and human content because of the flow of topic and also the use of some words like "delve"

I think most habit readers should easily be able to tell the diffencr between ai generated and human content because of the flow of topic and also the use of some words like "delve"
I understand your point there! AI-written content often lacks originality and the flow of human writing. Most of the AI content I've come across lacks authenticity and efficiency.

Back