Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What Are Your Thoughts on Paid to Post Forums

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Paid to post forums are the forums where users are rewarded credits for posting and the credits earned can be withdrawn for fiat currency. Currently, I am active on three paid to post forums, and I am staff on two of them. Based on my experience, paying users for posting can help you build user base and activities.

As long as you are able to get writers that care about your community, running a paid to post forum is not a bad idea. Just ensure that the users post quality content that can help build and keep the community active.

Paid posting forums used to be a big deal some years ago but not anymore by my observation. Most of the popular paid posting website have gone into extinction.

Paid posting forums used to be a big deal some years ago but not anymore by my observation. Most of the popular paid posting website have gone into extinction.

What do you think is the reason for that? Is it all about the trash written by some users or is there something else that you think is the reason for that?

What do you think is the reason for that? Is it all about the trash written by some users or is there something else that you think is the reason for that?
Finance is the biggest reason I believe that is why most of the paid posting forums have been shut down. This is because their owners are finding a challenging to pay so many people that are working on their platforms trying to earn from it.

Finance is the biggest reason I believe that is why most of the paid posting forums have been shut down. This is because their owners are finding it challenging to pay so many people who are working on their platforms trying to earn from it.

This can be a reason, but when you compare the expenses and the revenue, does it mean that the forum owners are not making the needed money from it?

This can be a reason, but when you compare the expenses and the revenue, does it mean that the forum owners are not making the needed money from it?
Everything depends on the strategy forum owners are working with because some of them start out with trying to over impress their members which is going to make it too difficult for them to pay those that have earned money from it.

Beer Money Forum is the only Paid to Post forum that's thriving right now to the best of my knowledge. The rest are all but struggling or not paying anything tangible compared to the time you waste on it.

Honestly, I think running a paid-to-post forum is a financial burden for the owner. How can you sustain it and pay all the members? What if the advertising money isn’t generating enough income to pay the users?

Unless there are multiple streams of revenue coming in for the forum, it’s hard to sustain.

As a member I would think it would be difficult to earn money on paid to post forums, you really need to find the time to post quite often. As for owning one, I can't imagine how you could pay your members unless you had a great paying job and disposable income. Though I do wonder, if ad revenue helps in this regard.

Honestly, I think running a paid-to-post forum is a financial burden for the owner. How can you sustain it and pay all the members? What if the advertising money isn’t generating enough income to pay the users?

Unless there are multiple streams of revenue coming in for the forum, it’s hard to sustain.
It is a very big financial burden to the owner because you will have to pay from your pocket especially if you have a lot of people who are contributing on your community on daily basis. This is the reason why a lot of them end up shutting down along the way.

It can be hard to maintain a post to paid forum, that is why many forum owners end up disappointing their members. Even if it’s not paid to post those that will be active will be active. You can reward your members occasionally and surprise them, as long as your pocket permits.

As much as I do like the idea of pay-to-post forums, it seems most always end up in the same situation and that is closing down due to the owner not being able to keep up with the financial burden that occurs.

I don't think that pay-to-post forums can't work, I just feel they need to be started with a plan of how you will keep going financially should you hit any roadblocks.

Back