Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What browser do you like to use?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
What browser do you prefer to use while browsing the internet? Do you stick to one browser, or do you use more than one?

Personally, I use Safari and Google Chrome.

What about you? What’s your preferred browser?

Chrome is my go-to, although I use Edge at work, because I'm too lazy to change the default browser on my work computer!

I use Google Chrome on my Chromebook, which should be a given, but I use Safari on my iPhone because I used to use Chrome and it became corrupted one day, so I switched to Safari and never turned back.

I have used them all, but I have settled on Chrome. Chrome used to hog memory on my system, so I switched to Opera. It started doing the same thing, and I switched to Firefox. Then, Firefox had an issue with some WebGL stuff I wanted to run, so I decided to look at Chrome again.

Surprisingly, it is not the memory hog of the past and actually has useful features.

I have used them all, but I have settled on Chrome. Chrome used to hog memory on my system, so I switched to Opera. It started doing the same thing, and I switched to Firefox. Then, Firefox had an issue with some WebGL stuff I wanted to run, so I decided to look at Chrome again.

Surprisingly, it is not the memory hog of the past and actually has useful features.
The choice of browser depends on your needs. I Google Chrome in most cases because it lets me access extensions, and it's good for seamless integration as well.

Used to be with Chrome for a long time, then a few months ago switched out to Brave. It’s also a very good browser, with built in protection, ad blocker, etc. And a lot of customizing options.

I currently use Microsoft Edge. It was already downloaded on my laptop so decided to use it.

Back