Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What form of marketing do you prefer?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
Marketing is important when it comes to advertising and letting people know about your website but there are some marketing routes that we take that we may not enjoy but feel we need to do to help with our marketing efforts.

Of all the marketing methods you use, which would you say you prefer? What is your reason for preferring this one over other marketing methods you use?

Being a forum resources board, I primarily depend on advertising and word of mouth. Advertising helps me indicate what I have to offer through signatures, advertisement forums, affiliates, and more! Word of mouth is great because people will gradually start to notice all you have to offer and tell other users a good place to find X resources.

Being a forum resources board, I primarily depend on advertising and word of mouth. Advertising helps me indicate what I have to offer through signatures, advertisement forums, affiliates, and more! Word of mouth is great because people will gradually start to notice all you have to offer and tell other users a good place to find X resources.

Word of mouth advertisement is also very powerful combination for promoting your forum resources board. You can utilise signatures and affiliates to showcase your offerings.

Word of mouth advertisement is also very powerful combination for promoting your forum resources board. You can utilise signatures and affiliates to showcase your offerings.
I agree, it is a powerful method of promotion. Once you build a well-known presence in a network many people will come to you and recommend you for their resource needs.

Back