Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What game are you currently playing?

Ravenfreak

Apprentice
Credits
What game are you currently playing? Lately I've been playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles as well as Sonic Unleashed on my Xbox Series S lately. I am stuck on the final boss in Sonic Unleashed, maybe this weekend I'll try beating Dark Gaia again. I completed Sonic 3 alone as well as Sonic and Knuckles alone with Sonic, I'm currently playing the full game with Sonic and I'm about to finish Sandopolis Act 2.

I have not played any games for several weeks, the last game I played was Final Fantasy VII Rebitth

The latest game I was in the middle of was Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (part2) but I haven't played in like a month now because I am busy with my construction business and my YouTube channel.

The latest game I was in the middle of was Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (part2) but I haven't played in like a month now because I am busy with my construction business and my YouTube channel.
That's a nice game, right? You have a niche youtube channel but have you ever considered creating game content for youtube?

The Last of Us 2 is the game that I am playing at the moment. It has been a bit fun playing this game, I must say, and if you are one that enjoys that type of game. Then, you should give it a try.

I’ve been playing Flight Rising. It’s a browser based game.

I play super Mario more often these days. But when I have friends around, I play more of multiplayer games like soccer on PS 4.

I enjoy playing PES on my Playstation console. When it comes to multiplayer games, which of the soccer games do you enjoy playing with friends?

Top Eleven Football Manager is the only video game that I'm currently playing on my smartphone. I've played the game for 7-8 years now. I can't stop playing it.

That's a nice game, right? You have a niche youtube channel but have you ever considered creating game content for youtube?

No, I have not. I enjoy video games to kill some time, especially in the winter when it is cold and gets dark early. But it's not a major passion of mine.

The Last of Us 2 is the game that I am playing at the moment. It has been a bit fun playing this game, I must say, and if you are one that enjoys that type of game. Then, you should give it a try.

I love The Last of Us games. I sure hope they release another one.

Now I've started playing Digimon World 3, this time I'm doing a challenge playthrough. I'm only going to use my rookie Digimon and I'm going to see if I can beat the game. I just took on Master Tyrannomon and now I'm grinding before I take on the Seiryu leader. I started with the Maniac Pak to make it more difficult. My team consists of Kumamon at level 11, Patamon at level 12, and Guilmon at level 11.

Top Eleven Football Manager is the only video game that I'm currently playing on my smartphone. I've played the game for 7-8 years now. I can't stop playing it.

Have you played a game for up to 8 years? How does it work? Do they bring up new versions of the game yearly, or how exactly did they get players glued to that particular game?

I have been playing a few games just recently when I have had some time to do so, they are Monopoly Go on my phone, Farmville 3 on my phone and also Fortnite on my Xbox as well.

I would have loved to play XDefiant and Valorant on my console but I am on the Xbox One X still and they are only available on the Series S and X. I may when I have some time play XDefiant on my laptop at some point.

I semi-recently was playing Construction Simulator 4 on my iPhone. I have all 4 versions purchased on my iPhone from the same developer at some point. I haven't "beat" any of the games, but I did want to give each one a shot for the different types of landscapes, vehicles, and tasks.

I’m a game lover, and the games that I’m currently playing are:
The latest RPG release. I like this game because I like exploring the vast open world.
I play the new indie game too because I love to discover unique mechanics. And,
I love to play classic games as well.

Back