Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What game deserves a movie part?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
There are a whole of games that movie directors have made a movie from. We have the witcher, for example. For me, I think it is high time the movie adaptation of God of War is completed as I read that it is something in the pipeline. Do you have any movie that you are thinking of being made from a game you've played?

I would like to see a Pokemon movie that was based on the main series games and not Detective Pikachu. I like Detective Pikachu of course, but to see a live action film about one of the main series games would be even better. Heck even if it was based around the anime and we got to see Ash and Pikachu again one last time but in a live action film would be amazing.

This is a good question and I feel that many video games could be turned into a movie in some way that would be popular and interesting too.

Fortnite is one game I feel they could somehow turn into a movie and due to how popular Fortnite is, I believe the movie would be just as popular, especially if they got the right actors and actresses to play the characters in the movie.

A Pokemon movie is also something I feel would be great and would also be popular if done right.

Back