Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What have you found the most interesting to learn in graphic design?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
I have been creating graphics on and off now for around 18 years or so, I wouldn't say that my graphics skills are amazing but compared to what they were like in around 2005 to what I know now, I am quite pleased with how far I have come.

I still find myself learning so much when it comes to graphics design but one of the things I have enjoyed learning and using in graphics design has been the overlapping of text.

As a graphics designer yourself, what have you enjoyed the most to learn?

I have learnt so many things over the years I have been designing, and to be honest I can't even decide on which is my favorite or the best I have learnt so far. Am not going to choose now cause I feel I still have so much to learn. Am pretty sure in the near future, I would have something I can boost about.

I have learnt so many things over the years I have been designing, and to be honest I can't even decide on which is my favorite or the best I have learnt so far. Am not going to choose now cause I feel I still have so much to learn. Am pretty sure in the near future, I would have something I can boost about.
I completely understand where you're coming from, as graphic design is definitely a vast and evolving field. I discovered that there's always something new to learn. I've also been designing for years too, and I’m still very excited about discovering new techniques, tools, and principles. That's how to improve.

Back