Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What is Your Favorite Niche

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Even though I have worked on multiple niches as a writer and website owner, I mainly like Finance. I studied Finance in the college and I am deeply interested in this topic. Finance is also one of the most popular topics online and it has a huge potential to draw traffic as well as generate revenue.

My favorite niche is the gaming niche, but the seo and admin/promotion niche are my second/third favorite niches.

I love the books niche, though it is not that popular. Avid readers like us desire to have a discussion forum for books just like we have for movies and sports.

I have enjoyed the gaming niche. As a gamer, I find it easier to flow when I post around gaming forums. Another niche that I like is fitness niche since I am someone who enjoys keeping fit always.

My favorite niche is gaming, followed by general discussion. I know there's tons of gaming related sites online, likewise general discussion forums but to me it's fun to work on these types of communities. I've been a gamer for 30 years now, so gaming discussions come natural to me especially ones based around my favorite gaming franchises. General discussion forums are chill, because you can literally talk about whatever you want.

Forum services/resources, followed by the webmaster niche are my all-time favorite forum niches. That's why I own a forum resources board for Jcink, to offer support/coding to those in need since I consider it a hobby of mine. I also kind of like better wellness forums that talk about physical/mental health.

I have quite a few niches that are my favourite.

Gaming is for sure one of them, I am a huge gamer and have been since I was young and I love to talk all things gaming given the chance

General Chat is another, I love to be able to talk about anything that interests me and having a forum that offers discussions on all kinds of subjects is perfect.

Back