Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What is Your Favorite Way to Build Backlink

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Backlinks are important part of SEO strategy. If you have quality backlinks, it will improve your website position on SERP. How do you build backlinks? Well, my favorite way is by utilizing signature space on forums and sharing website links on my profile and feed. I also publish articles on other websites, especially popular websits and share my website links.

Forums are underrated ways of building back links for your sites. But for it to be effective you need to be an active member of such forums you are using. Another way is by making use of social media groups and pages.

My favourite way to build backlinks has been through signature advertising and sharing links to certain content on social media such as X and even Facebook.

I would say that if you regularly post on forums, signature advertising works well.

I have various methods that I use to build backlinks. Some of my favorite ones are posting my content on Tumblr and including my site’s link there. I have over 2,000 backlinks from Tumblr.

Tumblr is a great resource for building backlinks because every time someone reposts a post that contains your link, you get another backlink.

I also use forum signatures and get links from other related sites.

Directories aren’t my favorite method to build backlinks, but I still use them to my advantage.

Building backlinks on Reddit is one of my favorite methods. It drives traffic and helps boost my search engine rankings. Reddit is a gold mine these days. If you can find the right subreddits that allow you to share links, you can build backlinks all day long on Reddit. It’s a great resource to get more traffic and more backlinks.

I also use forum signatures and get links from other related sites.
I wasn’t aware until earlier this week that forum signatures count as backlinks since 2020.

I’ve always thought they weren’t.

I utilise guest blogging and I also use content collaboration. I haven't really used reviews but I heard that it's very effective as well.
Reviews can be a good source of backlinks as well and a great way to attract new users.

I wasn’t aware until earlier this week that forum signatures count as backlinks since 2020.

I’ve always thought they weren’t.
It’s just like getting links on Medium. There’s some articles that state that their backlinks don’t count, but they do. Same thing with Hubpages.

Reviews can be a good source of backlinks as well and a great way to attract new users.

It’s just like getting links on Medium. There’s some articles that state that their backlinks don’t count, but they do. Same thing with Hubpages.
Yeah! Reviews are a fantastic way to really build backlinks. It offers a kind of win-win opportunity for both businesses and customers. Genuine reviews can drive traffic and increase credibility especially if it's done on reputable sites.

Back