Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What number of kids would you want?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
Deciding on the number of kids that you would wish to have is dependent on a lot of factors such as the ability to feed, clothe, and train them in education. When you are faced with the idea of deciding the number of kids to have, what would you go with?

My wife and I talked about having kids when we first started going out, but the older we got the more we realized that kids just aren't for us. We already don't have much money, plus we prefer the company of cats anyways so we have a kitten who's a handful on his own lol.

I already have a kid now. A little girl whom I love so much more than my own self. Everything about me revolves around her and giving her the best things in life is my number one priority right now.

I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend no less children. Relationships don't fascinate me as they do many others. I used to be highly interested in building a relationship with someone one day, but that has fallen to the wayside due to multiple failed attempts and the fact that I don't feel I'm relationship-material.

Back on the subject of children, I don't want them. I feel as if I would pass my bad genes on to them and that's a recipe for disaster, at least in their youth. I feel as if I would have a lot of anxiety about my children's present and future, and I don't have the finances to have children.

I’m already a parent to a beautiful 16-year-old girl, and I'm set with just having one child. I also have a few nieces and nephews, with one nephew and one niece on the way, so I'm happy to help my sisters raise them.

I am already a parent myself to four, two of them are now adults, one is 20 and the other is 18 and I have two boys who are aged 15 and 16.

As much as I would have loved to possibly have more kids, I feel due to my age and my health issues, it may not be possible but I am happy that I have four kids who turned out great and I couldn't be more proud :)

Hmm this is a tough one. I'd say two but I'd also be happy if I don't have kids. Still not sure if I can have kids and so if I can't have kids I'll be okay but if I do have choice I'd like to have two kids. I think one kid gets too spoiled and I know me, I would spoil that child rotten. Also growing up I had a cousin who was a single child and childhood friend that was a single child and they both told me it sucked lol.

That being said I'd prefer two. I wouldn't want 3 because I grew up in a household of 3 kids and I just didn't like it. I had two brothers and so I got bullied constantly and there is usually always one left out where there are 3. I also feel like I wouldn't have the energy for 3 kids so yeah 2 would be plenty haha.

My boyfriend and I kind of touched base about having kids before we started dating and we are both on the same page so it is really reassuring.

2 kids are enough for me. I would have loved to have more but with the way the economy is going, it is better to cut my coat according to my size.

At first, I only wanted to have just one kid but after giving it a long thought, I have decided to have at least two or three kids at maximum.

I already have all the kids I want. 2 boys and a girl. The ideal number of kids to have varies from person to person, and there are certain factors to put into consideration too. Mostly, they are lifestyle, values, and resources. Some people prefer a small family, while others enjoy a larger one.

Back