Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What program do you prefer to draft your work on?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
I have always enjoyed using Microsoft Word when it comes to drafting and proofreading my own writing work. I find it to be easy to use and it has a built-in grammar tool that is similar to Grammarly as well that helps me get things right, after all, even the most professional of writers can get some things wrong sometimes.

When you draft your writing, what program do you use? What is your reason for choosing this specific program?

I use MS word as well, but when I work on my mobile device I make use of WPS. MS word works seamlessly on my PC and WPS works well on my tab and smartphone.

I do my drafts on Kingsoft office suite. And it has proven to be a reliable tool for me. I can easily save my drafts with it, and find words inside the text easily with the search button.

It has a thesaurus and dictionary which helps to improve the vocabulary of my writing. This is a great tool for me because it helps to reduce redundancy. I occasionally use notepad mobile though. It is very helpful to create drafts when an idea just pops up on the go.

I do my drafts on Kingsoft office suite. And it has proven to be a reliable tool for me. I can easily save my drafts with it, and find words inside the text easily with the search button.

It has a thesaurus and dictionary which helps to improve the vocabulary of my writing. This is a great tool for me because it helps to reduce redundancy. I occasionally use notepad mobile though. It is very helpful to create drafts when an idea just pops up on the go.
Kingsoft Office Suite seems like a fantastic tool. I've also used it . The search function, and dictionary features are always very helpful. Notepad Mobile is also very great for capturing ideas on-the-go too.

I write on Word, I use built in language and grammar checker. I also use Grammarly to check language and grammar. I have also tried a couple of AI based language and grammar checkers.

I write on Word, I use built in language and grammar checker. I also use Grammarly to check language and grammar. I have also tried a couple of AI based language and grammar checkers.
Haha, well I do not think anyone can go wrong with a program like Microsoft Word. The built-in tools, together with Grammarly and other AI-based checkers, guarantee proper writing style.

Back