Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What was the last tv show that you watched?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
What was the last show that you watched? Did you watch it on cable TV or a streaming provider?

For me, the last show I watched was Fire Country, and I watched it on Paramount+.

I started watching Knightfall about three months ago but I seem to have hit a road block, I have not completed the show yet. I am watching via streaming service.

I was watching Black Sails and got to episode 9, but I haven't watched it in a while. I may flip it back on if I get bored enough.

I was watching Black Sails and got to episode 9, but I haven't watched it in a while. I may flip it back on if I get bored enough.
Black Sails? Never heard of this show. What is this about? Would you recommend?

The last TV show that I watched was Power. It was a TV show where Saint Patrick, also known as Ghost, ran a night club with selling drugs being the main business done underground.

In the TV show, you get to understand what betrayal is all about, and there are cases of infidelity with Ghost cheating on Tasha with Angela.

The last TV show that I watched was Power. It was a TV show where Saint Patrick, also known as Ghost, ran a night club with selling drugs being the main business done underground.

In the TV show, you get to understand what betrayal is all about, and there are cases of infidelity with Ghost cheating on Tasha with Angela.
I love Power! I’m waiting for PowerBook: Ghost’s new season to come out. It’s coming out on June 2nd. It’s all about his son. This season is the last one.

There’s going to be another show that’s going to be coming out soon that’ll be based on Tommy and Ghost when they were young. The name is Powerbook: Origins. 50 cent announced it a few months ago.

I love Power! I’m waiting for PowerBook: Ghost’s new season to come out. It’s coming out on June 2nd. It’s all about his son. This season is the last one.

There’s going to be another show that’s going to be coming out soon that’ll be based on Tommy and Ghost when they were young. The name is Powerbook: Origins. 50 cent announced it a few months ago.

I applaud 50 Cent for the team he was able to assemble in doing the movie. It is highly commendable, and I look forward to seeing the new series once I have space this weekend.

I applaud 50 Cent for the team he was able to assemble in doing the movie. It is highly commendable, and I look forward to seeing the new series once I have space this weekend.
I agree! The first episode started off right. The next episode will be quite good as well. I hope you enjoy it!

I just started a new series called “Dark Matter”. It’s a sci-fi thriller.

The last show I watched was Superstore, my wife and I have been rewatching the series again. We're on Season 5 right now, we've been watching it via Hulu. As someone who worked for Walmart, it does a good job portraying how it's like to work there. Plus it takes place in St. Louis, which I live 45 minutes away from.

I don't tend to watch too many television shows nowadays and tend to focus only on shows that I follow and enjoy rather than just watching TV shows for the sake of watching TV shows.

If I remember rightly, the last TV show that I watched was a soap we get in the UK called Eastenders quite a few months ago now as I was following one specific storyline from Christmas.

Black Bird on Apple Tv was the last show that I watched. It’s a pretty good series, but it only has 6 episodes.

Presumed Innocent on Apple Tv was the last show that I watched.

Don't really have time for that I only watched a few shows like breaking bad honestly was quite nice to watch them 😄
I’ve watched Breaking bad a few times. Have you ever watched The Wire?

Back