Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

What's the meaning of your username?

iorGian

Newcomer
Credits
As the title said,
What is the meaning of your username? Is your real name? Is a game character name? ...
Mine is iorGian
That means First three characters of my last name (IORdache) and the last three characters of my name (GeorgIAN)

And what about yours ?

My username stands for Cape Verde, the country where my dad was born and raised before moving to the United States and meeting my mom. I took some initials from my dad’s country’s name to come up with my username, and I’ve been using this alias since I started using the internet.

Mine is boring; just my first and last name. I also use it on many sites so it's easier to remember if I keep only one.

That's easy since I am 86 years of age I am probably old to everyone else here and I used to belong to another website called Bring Your Buddy where I had a lot of referrals. Once I started using it (even though the website failed), it just kind of stuck. Now that it sits high in SEO on Google, I wouldn't change it for anything.

My username is my real name,it is a name of a bird in my local language. I di not know the English name for this bird. Koyala is a beautiful singing bird. Sadly, neither I am beautiful nor can sing.
I like dancing though.

Back