Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Which one is easier for you?

Heatman

Apprentice
Credits
Between getting a new client and repeating the old ones that you have worked with before to order for your services, which one do you find more difficult to achieve?

Do you pay more attention on trying to get new clients to your business or do you work more on managing, maintaining and likely repeating orders from your old clients?

It is more difficult for me to get new clients, it is generally more difficult to convince a person who does not yet know the quality of your work than to work again with a person who has hired your services and you have done a good quality job, I think that repeating with a client depends a lot on the quality of the service you provide.

I find it easier to get repeating clients than new clients a lot of the time as the repeating clients tend to have seen my work and been working with me for some time so I know what quality of work they expect and they know the quality of my work.

The main aim of every business should be to retain the old clients. Keep them coming back by giving them what will make them do so. Finding new clients on a daily basis is a hard one to pull off and will not benefit you in then long run.

For me, it has become very easy to create repeat business with the old clients. Once I'm able to establish a relationship and prove my value, they're more likely to come back and to refer others as well. And it's also help me to focused on delivering exceptional service to my existing clients.

Back