Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Which payment processor is the best for you?

Which payment processor is the best for you?

• Payoneer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cryptocurrency

• Skrill

• Wise

• Total voters
I love PayPal because it is accepted and easy to use in my country. Many of the clients I work with are also familiar with it, so that's another reason to work with it.

I also have Skrill and Payoneer accounts for when a client insists on a different payment option. However, I do not use those as much, so I would not say they are my best.

For me, what I do is choose a payment processor that aligns with my business needs. I do this by considering factors like fees, ease of use, security, and the integration options. I use PayPal, Cashapp, and Cryptocurrency for payment.

Fees is a big one. Currently, PayPal takes about 4.5% of the amount I receive when you factor everything including the currency conversion. That is not too bad as I have seen some charge 10% for the same service.

Fees is a big one. Currently, PayPal takes about 4.5% of the amount I receive when you factor everything including the currency conversion. That is not too bad as I have seen some charge 10% for the same service.
Whenever I want to choose a payment processor, I research the fees because they matter a lot. For me, PayPal's 4.5% cut, including currency conversion, is still reasonable. Even at that, I still compare rates and factor in convenience to help me find the best fit for my freelance finances.

Back