Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Which social media platform have you found to be the least successful for marketing?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As much as we can find success when it comes to marketing on certain social media platforms, we may not always see success and could instead see a marketing attempt on a specific social media platform being somewhat of a fail.

Of all the marketing you have done for your websites on social media, which social media platform would you say has been the least successful? How did you realize it was the least successful?

Every social platform is unique in their own way. They all have their tactics that should be stuck to, so to get the best out of them you should know the ways to go about each one. To me they are all effective when utilized properly.

There was a time threads social media platform came to light. I thought it is another one that can be harnessed to promote one's website and business. Unfortunately, threads didn't live up to it's hype and it fizzled out in a short time.
So I guess that's the least effective social media for me so far.

Baasd on my experience , I found LinkedIn to be the least successful. Don't get me wrong, it's a great platform to build professional connections but it just didn't work with me.

Back