Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

✅ SOLD XenForo License for Sale - $150 USD

Sold for 150 USD - Out of Stock
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Author
Looking to get your hands on a premium forum software at a great price? Look no further! I have one license for sale, 150USD.

Offering a XenForo license for just $150 USD. Here's what you need to know:

• Official XenForo Price: $195 USD for the license and $60 USD yearly for renewals.
  • My Asking Price: $150 USD, a significant saving for a top-tier forum software!
  • Support and Updates: Will be renewed upon purchase and transfer, ensuring you have the latest features and support from XenForo.
Why Choose XenForo?

• User-Friendly: Easy to use interface with powerful features.
  • Customizable: Tons of plugins, themes, and customization options.
  • Active Community: Large community with plenty of resources and support.
Why Buy from Me?

• Great Savings: Save $45 off the initial price.
  • Updated License: Get the latest updates and support directly from XenForo upon transfer.
  • Quick and Easy Transfer: Hassle-free transfer process to get you up and running quickly.
Interested?
Send me a message to finalize the details. Don't miss out on this fantastic deal to own one of the best forum software platforms at a fraction of the price!

1716103397140.png
O

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing a license from you right away.
Do you accept Paypal?
I offer you $140.

Thank you and have good day.

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing a license from you right away.
Do you accept Paypal?
I offer you $140.

Thank you and have good day.
Hello. I’m afraid the price is firm. If you’re still interested, you can use the button above the topic details where it says “Buy now” - you’ll be automatically taken to PayPal to secure the transaction. :)

Thanks!

Hello. I’m afraid the price is firm. If you’re still interested, you can use the button above the topic details where it says “Buy now” - you’ll be automatically taken to PayPal to secure the transaction. :)

Thanks!
Ok I understand and accept your price.
On the other hand, I am new to Xenforo. How does it work ? Can I give you my email address (I don't have a Xenforo account) and ask you to transfer the license?
How long does this procedure take?

After responding, I will place your order within the day.

Ok I understand and accept your price.
On the other hand, I am new to Xenforo. How does it work ? Can I give you my email address (I don't have a Xenforo account) and ask you to transfer the license?
How long does this procedure take?

After responding, I will place your order within the day.
Once paid, I’ll renew the license and make a support ticket on XenForo to transfer the license to you. I think you’ll need an account in advance - not sure. I’ll need your email to transfer the license. If you need any additional information, let me know.

Automated Message:

We are pleased to announce that an item was just purchased! Your transaction has been successfully processed and secured. Thank you for your trust and business. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out an Agora Staff member.

I've edited this topic and have one more for sale, the last one.

I have just purchased one of these licenses from Cedric and I have to say it went very smoothly and he was very helpful.
I would like to thank him for selling me one of his licenses.

I am very happy. Thank you! :)

I have just purchased one of these licenses from Cedric and I have to say it went very smoothly and he was very helpful.
I would like to thank him for selling me one of his licenses.

I am very happy. Thank you! :)
Congratulations on your new XF license purchase!😃

Automated message:

We are pleased to announce that an item was just purchased! Your transaction has been successfully processed and secured. Thank you for your trust and business. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out an Agora Staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.