Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Your Own Store Vs. Store on Ecommerce Markets

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
You can create an online business in two ways, one, by building your own store and two, by joining ecommerce markets like Amazon, eBay and Etsy and creating a store in these markets. Between these two, what would you choose? Well, my advice is if you do not have any experience and if you are completely new try ecommerce market, once your business start building, create your own store.

Both options have pros and cons. If you build your own store, it offers full control, customization, and potential for higher profit margins. However, you should be ready to invest significant money in marketing, SEO, and maintenance too. On the other hand, ecommerce markets like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy offer existing customer bases and infrastructure which is amazing. 😍

I think it is easier to sell through ecommerce stores rather than your own store. But I think the best option is to sell through Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok

I think it is easier to sell through ecommerce stores rather than your own store. But I think the best option is to sell through Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok
Yes, people go for the ecommerce stores like Amazon and Shopify because it offers vast customer bases and convenience. If you want greater control and branding, it's advisable to create your own store.

Back