Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do You Have an Online Business?

Nomad

Novice Trader
Credits
Do you have an online business? What kind of business is it? Do you sell from your own store, or from social sites or ecommerce sites? Well, I have an online business, I sell through my own websites, social sites, especially Facebook, and ecommerce markets (redbubble and Amazon). I sell digital products and services, as well as merch.

I used to consider my online job as more than just a source of income; it was like running my own online business. Furthermore, I am actively involved in affiliate marketing on TikTok, which I also see as an integral part of my online business. In the past, I ventured into online selling to support my college education. I used to sell a variety of items, such as second-hand Apple iPhones, bags, and clothing. Moreover, I managed to successfully sell new items like car radios and Korean clothing on different e-commerce platforms. Some of the e-commerce platforms I used were Carousell and eBay. Unfortunately, I had to stop these activities due to the demands of my college thesis and health issues. Now, I am eager to reignite my online selling ventures to supplement my income, and I am in the process of scouting for new items to sell.

It's really cool that you have an online business. It's laudable to leverage on the your websitez social and e-commerce to sell your. It's more like having a multiple stores in one.

At the moment, aside from the freelance services that I offer, I don't have a business for anything else and my freelance work is something I have lessened over the last month or so due to a change in circumstances.

I have in the past considered starting my own business but not done so as of yet.

I recently launched my brand and currently have an online business on my website. I am interested in affiliate marketing on tiktok and instagram. Any helpful tips would be much appreciated. Check out my wearable art and brand products pages on my website https://bekoz-i-am.com/

Attachments

• Asset 2.webp
    Asset 2.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
I have an offline business, but most of my business transactions are carried out online. Such as communicating with clients and sending their jobs if it's a soft copy. Then again, I had plans on starting a print-on-demand business. I took a course on Printify but could not start because I lacked the capital to kick-start the business.

I currently don't have any, but I am working on starting one. I have my plans and my ideas ready, I just need some time to finalize it all.

I don't have an online business in the real sense of online business. But I extend my offline business to receive orders from the online space and get them delivered. I have sold a good quantity of my poultry products online. I have a Facebook and Instagram page. I update it regularly and customers contact from there to place their orders. I would say that I extend my online business to sell offline too.

I have an online business as well as an offline business which I also sell online too. I've come to know that even though you have an offline business, getting it into an online space is going to be very beneficial to that business because it's going to give you access to getting more customers from the internet.

Back