Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Do you play games via social platforms?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
There are a lot of users of social media platforms who like to play games on these platforms. For example, Facebook now have a lot of games that you can connect to as a user of their platform, and other platforms such as YouTube seem to be developing their. Do you use such a channel to play your favourite games?

I think I used to try my hand at Facebook games when I was actively using it. The only social media I use these days is Reddit and that's for browsing purposes only. The only means I have of playing video games is on my iPhone.

I used to play games on Facebook, but it’s been years since I’ve done so. I played Mafia Wars and Farmville. I don’t play any games on Youtube though.

Back when you could play games directly on Facebook, I used to play those a lot and loved the games such as Farmville. Now I still play some games on my phone and I do connect my Facebook account to them so that I always have access to my saves and content without losing anything.

I have the intention of gaming on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Discord. Here are the reasons why:
It’s very convenient to play on those platforms.
It's a great way to connect with friends and join communities, too.
It's definitely a good option for casual or mobile gaming.

Yeah, I play some casual games on Facebook. I see it as a great way to pass the time or take a break. But I honestly prefer more immersive experiences on my PC or console.

Well playing games via social platforms and stuffs is interesting and more fun than when it is a downloaded game cause you will have to meet people from different backgrounds

Yes, I've played so much games through Facebook. It haven't been long I stopped playing Subway Surf Enoch is also linked to my Facebook where I compete with my friends online.

Yes, I've played so much games through Facebook. It haven't been long I stopped playing Subway Surf Enoch is also linked to my Facebook where I compete with my friends online.
That's impressive! Facebook has made it so easy to connect with friends and also compete online. I’ve played Subway Surfers multiple times and it's an addictive game. Did you ever reach a high score or win a challenge against your friends?

There are a lot of users of social media platforms who like to play games on these platforms. For example, Facebook now have a lot of games that you can connect to as a user of their platform, and other platforms such as YouTube seem to be developing their. Do you use such a channel to play your favourite games?
That's impressive! Facebook has made it so easy to connect with friends and also compete online. I’ve played Subway Surfers multiple times and it's an addictive game. Did you ever reach a high score or win a challenge against your friends?
Of

The only game I have had a strong interest in is Free Cell Solitaire and I have slacked off the last couple of months while I have been working on a new project, but as you can see from my profile it goes back a considerable span: https://solitaired.com/high-scores/user/oldbuddy70

I will be going back when I have more leasure time, because I really enjoy it and don't need to have other players to participate.

Back