Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Favorite music genres?

Cpvr

Novice Trader
Staff member
Community Moderator
Credits
What are your favorite music genres? What type of music do you like to listen to?

I like to listen to rap and r&b, but I sometimes listen to country music.

I always enjoy listening to soft music, especially in the early hours of the morning, while I sleep and snore away in joy. Songs done by Beyonce, Rihanna, and Adele are my favourites.

I mainly enjoy listening to 90's alternative, classic house music, synthwave, video game music, pop punk, 80's pop and hair bands. I also enjoy listening to EDM, mainly stuff from the 90's though.

I am a huge lover of music and love to listen to almost off kinds of music. Some of my favourites are country, K-pop, Pop, some rock and some rap.

The only genres I can't stand to listen to are heavy metal and heavy rock, I feel those are the ones that are more noise than music.

That's what gets me pumped.
Rap gets me pumped! The beats and lyrics are absolutely my favorite. I've been a fan of rap music since I was a kid. Heavy rock is good too!

Excited Workout GIF by Bodybuilding.com

Soft low tone music. Ones that'll sing me to sleep. Music like those of don Williams, and so on. Also when I'm doing chores. I love rap or rock music

I love soft rock and indie folks. I’m a fan of Passenger and MLTR, because those kind of songs calms and soothes me. It feels as if they speak to me directly and they help me to sleep better in the night.

Soft rock and indie folk can be so calming. Passenger and MLTR are also my favourite. I’ve listened closely to their lyrics times without numbers and it often have a way of resonating with me deeply.

Back