Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you ever made use of cheat codes?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
Using cheat codes to play games was something a lot of us did as kids, and it was always fun when you have a particular cheat code which your rival doesn't know that you are making use of. As a player, did you enjoy making use of cheat codes when playing?

When I was younger, I do remember using cheat codes in certain games, Resident Evil seems to be the one that I remember quite well that I played and used cheat codes on.

I can't say I have used any cheat codes on games in a very long time.

Using cheat codes to play games was something a lot of us did as kids, and it was always fun when you have a particular cheat code which your rival doesn't know that you are making use of. As a player, did you enjoy making use of cheat codes when playing?
To be honest, I could never remember the cheat codes and I always preferred not using cheat codes.
My brother would though and sometimes I would see that the cheats were pretty awesome.
When I was younger, I do remember using cheat codes in certain games, Resident Evil seems to be the one that I remember quite well that I played and used cheat codes on.

I can't say I have used any cheat codes on games in a very long time.
To be honest I'm not sure if there are a lot of cheat codes anymore. I haven't played a video game in a hot minute.

When I played the old Yu-Gi-Oh Gameboy games I would use cheat codes to obtain cards that you would normally have to get in booster packs. That's the only time I ever recall using cheat codes.

I've used it once to unlock hidden level in a game that I played back in the day. To be honest, it added a whole new level of excitement to the game.

I don't fancy the use of cheat codes in games. It takes away the fun and excitement, making me feel like if I don't win I'm a failure.
The game is meant to be enjoyed fair and square, and that is being taken away with the use of cheats.

To be honest, I have used the cheat codes before, and here are my thoughts:
It helps to enhance the gaming experience, and it makes the game more enjoyable
It helps overcome challenges or difficult levels in the game. And,
It also helps to provide a fun way to experiment with the gameplay mechanics.

I've used the cheat codes to skip all the annoying parts of the game. But I try to make sure that I don't use them all through the entire game so that I don't miss out on the real experience.

If I would lose then I want to do so honorably. I don’t like using cheats and people who do. It’s just a game, enjoy it and have fun. I don’t understand why people will resort to cheating to win.

We used cheat codes all the time in GTA. It was Vice City if I remember. I do not think games have cheat codes these days, do they?

Yes I remember when I was younger, Bounce on my small Nokia phone there's some level that's hard pass through using cheat code is the next on mind and it helps alot 😂. But now using cheat code takes away the fun in gaming. I love games that's challenging that's the fun yeah

I don't think it is necessary to make use of cheat codes. I mean, there is nothing that I am going to achieve by doing that at all.

Yes of course. I've used them in the past. It's going to be hard for you to find any old gamer who didn't used them. I used a lot of it playing old GTA games.

Back