Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you started a successful blog in the last year?

ken_gitahi

Apprentice
Content Writer
Credits
I am curious if anyone here has started a successful blog in the last year. From what I have been reading, bloggers have been facing a saturation problem, algorithm challenges, competition from social media platforms like TikTok, and monetization challenges.

On Twitter, some say one of their biggest challenge is building an audience and keeping up with information flow and the massive amount of content being pumped out by/using artificial intelligence.

So, has anyone started a successful blog in the past year? Say from early 2023? If yes, how did you do it, what challenges did you face, and how did you overcome them?

Yes, I actually started a successful blog before last year, and what I do is focus on a niche audience and create high-quality content. I encountered several challenges along the way, but I overcame them by staying up-to-date with industry trends and building a loyal community for my blog on social media platforms.

I have not been able to make any money from the blogs which I have started in the last one year, it is extremely difficult to make money from the blog. It appears that a large number of bloggers are facing this problem. The blogs registered with the ad network have reduced to a great extent, since bloggers are letting their domains expire.

I have not been able to make any money from the blogs which I have started in the last one year, it is extremely difficult to make money from the blog. It appears that a large number of bloggers are facing this problem. The blogs registered with the ad network have reduced to a great extent, since bloggers are letting their domains expire.
It depends on the niche. Many travel and finance blogs were hit hard by Google's core search updates over the past few months. Do you run a blog in either of these niches?

What ad networks are you using on your blog?

It depends on the niche. Many travel and finance blogs were hit hard by Google's core search updates over the past few months. Do you run a blog in either of these niches?

What ad networks are you using on your blog?
Yes, Google's core updates can have a significant impact on certain niches. This is why I make sure to stay adaptable, so that i can adjust my strategies to respond to these changes.

Back