Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

Have you used tutorials to learn when creating graphics?

Shortie

Apprentice
Credits
As someone who tends to create graphics more because I enjoy it and for personal projects, I have in the past many times used tutorials to help me do certain things I have wanted to achieve within the graphics software I am using.

I remember when I first started with GIMP, I never knew how to outline text that I used on my graphics and from a simple tutorial on YouTube, I managed to learn this and now know how to do it without looking at a tutorial.

I have also looked at tutorials for Canva, one of the most recent ones was overlapping text that I used a tutorial for.

Do you use tutorials when it comes to graphic designing? How often would you say you use tutorials?

I use them a lot. YouTube has been my main designation for finding helpful tutorials for various aspects of graphics.

I use them a lot. YouTube has been my main designation for finding helpful tutorials for various aspects of graphics.

YouTube is definitely an incredible platform to gain the relevant graphic design tutorials. I've also used the YouTube to learn quite a lot of things in graphic designing.

When it comes to my journey in graphic designing, tutorials has been a major part of it. From time to time I always make research on design tutorials to learn new tricks in Photoshop and to improve my skills. I doubt there is any designer out there who hasn't used tutorial videos on YouTube or anywhere else just to help improve their skills.

When it comes to my journey in graphic designing, tutorials has been a major part of it. From time to time I always make research on design tutorials to learn new tricks in Photoshop and to improve my skills. I doubt there is any designer out there who hasn't used tutorial videos on YouTube or anywhere else just to help improve their skills.
Tutorials have been a lifesaver for me too. To be honest with you, I've actually lost count of how many hours I've spent on YouTube, Skillshare, and Udemy learning new techniques and shortcuts. I'm always looking for new things to add to my list.

Back