Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How are you feeling today?

Henrywrites

Apprentice
Credits
I've got a bit of joy in me as I was able to make more sales at the office than last week. So, I am really excited. How would you say that you are feeling today?

I am currently tired. I usually am after a long day of work, but thankfully my work day went by pretty fast. I only have one more day until it's the weekend again, I had a short week this week since it was a Holiday here in the states on Monday.

I am thankful for life, for a family that understands me and for my partner. For these people, I feel happy today. I am ready to work hard today to achieve a lot of my sales targets, and I don't think there is anyone that is going to make me feel less of myself today.

There were days that I felt tired and dejected, but I woke up this morning feeling stronger and better.

I’m feeling good today. It’s a nice day and I’m glad that the weekend is here.

I’m feeling good today. It’s a nice day and I’m glad that the weekend is here.

Glad to see someone that is always excited about the weekend as I am. It is a mutual feeling as the weekend is a good time to relax and unwind.

Currently, I'm feeling great. Even though I have a small cut from cooking last night, it's not stopping me from doing anything I have to do. I'm seeing Kingdom of the Planet Apes and enjoying my time here.

Currently, I'm feeling great. Even though I have a small cut from cooking last night, it's not stopping me from doing anything I have to do. I'm seeing Kingdom of the Planet Apes and enjoying my time here.

Sorry about the injury and I hope that you are taking some medications to make it heal faster. About the movie, what is it all about?

Sorry about the injury and I hope that you are taking some medications to make it heal faster. About the movie, what is it all about?
I'm alright. It's nothing to be worried about. If you're a cook, you will already be used to kitchen knife cuts.

This is the movie.

Thanks for sharing the trailer for the movie. I will have to check it out very soon.
You're welcome my friend.

A heads up, it's not the first one. This is the 3rd part of the movie if I remembered correctly. You might wanna start from the first one.

It's gonna be a lazy Sunday for me today so I'm feeling quite chilled. I'm just gonna do my laundry and spend the rest of the day watching some movies or shows and playing games on my mobile. And of course, gonna browse forums too. :)

It's gonna be a lazy Sunday for me today so I'm feeling quite chilled. I'm just gonna do my laundry and spend the rest of the day watching some movies or shows and playing games on my mobile. And of course, gonna browse forums too. :)

Weekends are always a time to feel like you don't have anything to do. It can be boring as well when you have no places that you would want to go visit.

I’m feeling great today. My team won the NBA finals last night and it was the first time since 2008 that we won.😄

I am feeling tired and a little stressed today. Have been dealing with some health issues so a lot of appointments I've been heading to but the good thing is I am getting help!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Today I woke up extremely early and I'm feeling more energetic than usual. Currently I'm feeling great, just a little hungry though which I'm going to fix in a few minutes.

Thanks! The sore throat's mostly gone now.

However, I am feeling a bit tired.
Yay! Happy to hear that!

Yeah today I was pretty tired too but I'm excited because I landed a job for BizFashion Magazine, a very well known magazine here in Ontario.

Back