Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How are you feeling today?

Yay! Happy to hear that!

Yeah today I was pretty tired too but I'm excited because I landed a job for BizFashion Magazine, a very well known magazine here in Ontario.
Congrats!

I'm worn out today... slept horribly on Friday evening, and still haven't recovered fully from it :( .

I have been feeling a little indifferent over the past few weeks as a result of what is happening in my country. There is a massive general protest across all the country as a result of bad governance and the government in isn't paying attention to the people and this is affecting me mentally.

I’m feeling good today. It’s been a nice and productive day so far. How’s everyone Friday treating them?

I am feeling a lot better today after watching my team start off the Premier League with a good start. I'm very hopeful that things will keep getting better for the team.

Very tired, had a very busy weekend with lots of driving and then yesterday I had a 12 hour shift so I am pooped today.

I’m feeling good today. It’s been a nice and relaxing Friday.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Well, I didn't do much - other than working on a forum theme!

Today, I'm not feeling too bad, although I am a bit tired.

Very tired, had a very busy weekend with lots of driving and then yesterday I had a 12 hour shift so I am pooped today.
Aw, so sorry to hear that you're feeling exhausted. It happens to me when I have a really demanding day. So what I do is relax and take it easy. I also make sure to put my feet up and recharge.

A bit sad... I miss my girlfriend. But I'm glad she was able to come up and see me this weekend!

I am in good mood today. I live away from my parents and this morning I had a long video chat with my mother. We talk about a lot of things and she asked me to come and live with her at least for a few weeks.

Back