Marketplace for Freelancers & Businesses

How many hours do you sleep?

Naza

Apprentice
Credits
Sleeping is good for a healthy living. There are a lot of health benefits that come from having a sound sleep. So, when it comes to sleeping, I don't play with it. Do you calculate the number of hours you spent on a daily basis sleeping?

It depends on the day of the week, if it's a weekday I tend to only get about 6 hours of sleep. However, on the weekends I tend to get about 8 to 9 hours of sleep, because I can sleep in. I also tend to go to sleep a bit later on weekends too, and I sleep until around 8:30 or 9.

I sleep about 6+ hours a night normally, but I usually take a nap or two during the daytime, particularly on days I work. I try to nap every Thursday during the daytime because that's the night I go overnight once a week.

I generally sleep for about 7-9 hours every night. There’s some days that I may sleep less though and if I do, I’ll take a nap during the day.

Normally, it's around 9-10 hours I sleep every night but it can get longer during the weekends especially when I don't have any emergencies that would pull me out of the house suddenly.

How much sleep I get varies from night to night, some nights I can get around 8 - 9 hours of sleep and others I only get around 4 - 5, sometimes as low as 2 - 3 hours.

I have found that the medication I am using for health issues I have has helped me get better sleep each night but there is always times when I can struggle due to pain or just not being able to shut off.

8 hours for me. If I sleep more, I have a weird reaction where I want to sleep even more, which hurts my productivity. Plus, 8 hours is just the perfect amount of sleep that a lot of doctors recommend.

Normally I get around 7 hours sleep. Although sometimes only 5 or 6, depends on the kids. 😊

I have a traumatic brain injury so I need more sleep than the majority of people who don't have a TBI. For that reason I sleep about 8-10 hours a night and sometimes have a nap during the day, especially if it is a busy day or mentally exhausting. Sometimes I take two naps during the day but that is rare and I try not to sleep too much.

Sleeping is good for a healthy living. There are a lot of health benefits that come from having a sound sleep. So, when it comes to sleeping, I don't play with it. Do you calculate the number of hours you spent on a daily basis sleeping?
As recommended by the WHO, sleep is very essential and useful to our body system, it boost our intelligence and free our body and minds from tiredness and worries respectively. As a person I spend 6 to 8hrs sleeping, often 2-1hr in day time

Generally, I'm not the kind of person that sleeps very well and it has been this way with me for a long period of time you. It's just like last night, I was able to sleep only for 3 hours because I was up till 4:00 a.m. before I slept and wake up around 7:00 a.m. in the morning.

I tend to get 6–7 hours of sleep on a typical night. However, sometimes I sleep much longer when it all catches up to me and there is nothing else I can do apart from sleep.

I tend to get 6–7 hours of sleep on a typical night. However, sometimes I sleep much longer when it all catches up to me and there is nothing else I can do apart from sleep.
I sleep 4-5 hours a day, sometimes more depending on my body, as I allow myself to catch up when needed. Sleep is very essential for physical and mental rejuvenation.

I need 8 hours of sleep, if I cannot get 8 hours of sleep, I will feel dull and exhausted all through the day. However, when my schedule is tight, also sleep less, for instance when exams are near I only sleep 6-7 hours.

Back